Monday, November 12, 2012

Questions

Everyday I sit and ask myself a million questions: Why? Could I have done more? Was I a good mom? Did she know how much I loved her? Did she suffer? Did she know what was about to happen? Why did they leave her lay there on the side of the road? How could someone do that to another human being? How do they live with themselves? Did she know them? Did she love them? Do they know how much they have devastated my life and the lives of others? Do they care?

Millions of questions, some of which I may never know the answers to, others that I may one day get some kind of answer to. No answer will ever truly heal the hole that is now in my heart or bring her back into my life.

I feel sadder now than when I found out 2 months ago, why is that? How can you possibly feel sadder further done the line? Shouldn't you begin to feel better not worse?

My heart some days truly aches, I sometimes have to wonder if there isn't something else going on. I know it is the tremendous saddens that has invaded my heart, making it ache so.

Everyday I find a new question to ponder and everyday I receive no answer, will it ever end?

No comments:

Post a Comment