Sunday, November 11, 2012

I'd Wish This On No One

They way I have felt during these last two months is something I would wish on NO ONE. One minute life can seem OK and then suddenly I'm crying. I hate to say it but the worst is when I have to go to the city! I rode the train the other day to go to the Crime Commission and suddenly I found myself crying. See we rode the train so many times together then while Kyra lived in the city I would take the train there to meet her and we would have lunch then shop or vice versa. Now when I ride the train she isn't there to greet me with her smile, a hug, and a kiss. The city seems so strange and foreign to me now, when I've always loved it.

Also during these past two months, I've had people stare at me as if I have some sort of communicable terminal illness, you know the stare possibly. They look at me like they want to say something but aren't quite sure they should or they know what is right to say. The stare says a 1000 words, sometimes it makes me laugh then there are times when it just makes me angry. I know there are people who want to ask me why I never told them about Kris becoming Kyra then there are those who want to ask why I never told them Kyra had once been Kris, so I will clear that up for those people here and now. For those who knew Kris and I didn't tell you about his transition it was because I felt you would not understand so I just simply let you know Kris. For those who only knew Kyra that was because I met you after her transition had started and out of respect for my daughter there was no reason to tell you that she had been born Kris.


This is a picture of my beautiful baby from 27 years ago!

This a picture of my beautiful daughter!

For those people who don't know that this is the same beautiful person just in a different package! My child never change on the inside just simply her outside was changed to match her inside. She was always the same person, actually she was probably more herself after the transition than before. It's such a shame the world makes life so hard on people simply because they need to be a gender different from what they were born. Kyra was very smart, warm, caring, creative, loving, and simply wanted to be recognized as a woman, the woman she worked so hard to become!

No comments:

Post a Comment